新书推介:《语义网技术体系》
作者:瞿裕忠,胡伟,程龚
   XML论坛     W3CHINA.ORG讨论区     计算机科学论坛     SOAChina论坛     Blog     开放翻译计划     新浪微博  
 
  • 首页
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 软件下载
  • 资料下载
  • 核心成员
  • 帮助
  •   Add to Google

    >> 计算机英语求助,计算机英语翻译互助
    [返回] 计算机科学论坛休息区『 计算机英语 』 → 求职信常用语句 Useful wording in application letters 查看新帖用户列表

      发表一个新主题  发表一个新投票  回复主题  (订阅本版) 您是本帖的第 6175 个阅读者浏览上一篇主题  刷新本主题   树形显示贴子 浏览下一篇主题
     * 贴子主题: 求职信常用语句 Useful wording in application letters 举报  打印  推荐  IE收藏夹 
       本主题类别:     
     hjx_221 帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
      
      
      威望:7
      等级:博士一年级
      文章:4607
      积分:24021
      门派:XML.ORG.CN
      注册:2004/8/30

    姓名:(无权查看)
    城市:(无权查看)
    院校:(无权查看)
    给hjx_221发送一个短消息 把hjx_221加入好友 查看hjx_221的个人资料 搜索hjx_221在『 计算机英语 』的所有贴子 引用回复这个贴子 回复这个贴子 查看hjx_221的博客楼主
    发贴心情 求职信常用语句 Useful wording in application letters

    求职信常用语句 Useful wording in application letters

    1. 说明写应征函的起因 Beginnings
    2. 自荐函用语:起头 Beginnings for Unsolicited Letters of Application
    3. 自我介绍:叙述个人年龄、经验 Introducing Oneself: About Age and Experience
    4. 叙述个人的能力 About Personal Ability
    5. 随函附寄物(附件) About Enclosure
    6. 关于薪金待遇 About Salary
    7. 说明离职原因 Reasons for leaving
    8. 结尾:请求面谈及客套语 Ending: Request for Interview

    1. 说明写应征函的起因 Beginnings
    1. In reply to your advertisement in today's (newspaper), I respectfully offer my services for the situtation.
    拜读今日XX报上贵公司广告,本人特此备函应征该职位。

    2. Replying to your advertisement in today's issue of the (newspaper), I wish to apply for the position in your esteemed firm.
    拜读贵公司在今日(报章)上广告,特此备函应征贵公司该职位。

    3. With reference to your advertisement in (newspaper ) of May 2 for a clerk, I oofer myself for the post.
    从五月二日XX报上广告栏得知公司招聘一位职员。

    4. Please consider me an applicant for the position which you advertised in (newspaper) of December 5.
    十二月五日贵公司在XX报上广告招聘人才,我愿应征,并请给予考虑。

    5. In reply to your advertisement in today's (newspaper) for an account, I tender my services.
    拜读今日XX报上贵公司的招才广告,本人特此应招会计一职。

    6. I should like to apply for the position mentioned in your advertisement in (newspaper) of July 22.
    贵公司七月二十二日在XX报刊登招聘的职位,特此备函应招。

    7. I wihs to apply for the position advertised in the enclosed clipping from the (newspaper) of November 12.
    谨随函附上十一月十二日XX报贵公司招聘广告,我愿应招此一职位。

    8. Having noticed the enclosed advertisement in this morning's newspaper, I wish to apply for the position referred to.
    拜读今日XX报广告得知贵公司正在招聘人才,本人附寄剪报申请此一职位。

    9. In answer to your advertisement in today's newspaper fro a secretary, I wihs to tender my services.
    阁下在今日XX报上刊登招聘秘书广告,本人获悉,特此应招。

    10. Learning from mr. S.P. Chen that you are looking for a sales manager, I should like to apply for the position.
    从陈少朋友先生处得悉,贵公司正在招聘一名业务经理,我愿应招此职。

    11. Your advertisement for a telephone operator in the newspaper of March 8 has interested me, I feel I can fill that position.
    贵公司三月八日在XX报上刊登招聘电话接线员广告,本人拜读极感兴趣,相信能担任此职。

    12. I would like to apply for the post of male engineer as advertised in today's newspaper.
    今日XX报上所刊登招聘男性工程人员,本人愿意应征此职。

    13. On looking over today's newspaper my attention was attracted by your advertisement for a librarian. Now as I am desirous of obtaining such a position, I should like to apply for the same.
    拜读贵公司在本日XX报上所刊登的招聘广告,得悉贵公司招聘一位图书馆员。现在本人正寻找这一类职位,特此修函应征。

    14. Referring to your advertisement in the newspaper of June 30 for an assistant chemist, I hope to offer my services.
    贵公司六月三十日在XX报上刊登招聘助理药剂师,本人特此备函应征。

    2. 自荐函用语:起头 Beginnings for Unsolicited Letters of Application
    1. Shall you need an experienced desk clerk for your hotel next summer?
    贵酒店明年暑期是否需要一名有经验的柜台部职员?

    2. Because I am very desirous of receiving actual experience in accounting during July and August, I am writing to inquire whether you will need the services of a young man with three years of educational training and some part-time experience. Perhaps I could fill in for one of your office staff during the vacation period.
    因我渴望在七、八月间获得会计实务经验,特备函问询你处是否需雇用受过三年训练略有经验的年轻人?在假期中我或可添补贵公司空缺。

    3. Gentlemen: Attention of Personnel Manager I am looking for a postion asassistant shipping clerk.
    人事部经理勋鉴:本人正在谋求一份助理船务职员的工作。

    4. Perhaps there is a position in your organization for an young, experienced, and conscientious secretary stenographer.
    请问贵公司是否需要一名年青、有经验、负责的女秘书兼速记员?

    5. I want a job. Not any job with any company, but a particular job with your company. Here are my reasons. Your organization is more than just a business house. It is an institution in the minds of the local public. It has a reputation for fair play and honesty with both employees and customers alike. For the past four years, while specializing in accounting at college, I have had a secret ambition to work for your organization in the accounting department. I graduate in June. As I write this letter, I do not know that there is an opening at persent, but here are my qualifications which prompt me to make application now.
    本人需要一份工作,不是任何公司的任何工作,而是贵公司的一个职位。贵公司不只是商店,而是大众都知晓的机构。以公正、证实的美誉远近驰名。在大学主修会计四年来,内心早就想到贵公司会计部工作,今年七月即将毕业。写此信时,不知贵公司目前是否有空缺,但是下列的资历促使本人冒昧提出申请。

    6. As it is nearing the Christmas season, it occurs to me that you many need additional assistance in selling gifts in your shop. I have a whole week before Christmas, from December 18-24, when I might assist you. I could aslo work evenings from six o'clock on, before December 18.
    圣诞节将届,想到贵公司可能需要销售礼物的助理,本人在圣诞节前一周(十二月十八日至二十四日)有空,可以帮忙。十八日以前每晚六时后也可以。

    7. Gentlemen: Attention of Personnel Manager Like many other young men, I am looking for a position. I want to get stated, at the bottom, perhaps, but started.
    人事部主任:本人和很多年青人一样正在寻找工作。本人想要有个开头,从基层做起。

    3. 自我介绍:叙述个人年龄、经验 Introducing Oneself: About Age and Experience
    1. I have been for over five years in the employ of an exporting company.
    本人曾经前后五年被受雇于出口贸易公司。

    2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.
    本人在过去十年在商界担任人事部主任迄今。

    3. I have had five years' experience with a company as a salesman.
    本人曾在某一公司担任推销员,前后有五年之久。

    4. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.
    本人曾经在兄弟贸易公司服务三年,担任会计工作,现仍在职中。

    5. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.
    我今年20岁,曾于绿林公司服务两年,担任一般文员工作。

    6. I am 25 years of age, and have had two years' experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.
    我今年25岁,已在目前的职位工作两年,兹为寻找更上一层楼,准备离开此职位。

    7. I am nineteen years of age, female and have had two years' experience in a company's delivery office.
    我今年19岁,女性。曾在某家公司担任收发工作两年。

    8. I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age.
    本人18岁,不久即可毕业。

    9. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.
    本人20岁,希望能找到一个公司,以便安定下来。

    10. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I ahve been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.
    两年前,自从离校后,在格兰酒店担任出纳员。

    4. 叙述个人的能力 About Personal Ability
    1. I am a good accountant and have a thorough knowledge of the English language.
    我是一个优秀的会计员,同时深信对英文颇为熟练。

    2. For the past five years, I have been engaged as a correspondence clerk.
    在过去三年,本人一直担任对外书信主稿。

    3. I am able to take dictation in English and trancribe them rapidly into Chinese.
    我会英文的口授笔记,同时能立即将其改写成中文。

    4. For the past three years, I have served as a private secretary to Mr. T. Tang whom you know well, and whose public works have been heralded all over Hong Kong.
    在过去三年,本人一直担任唐悌先生的秘书。对于唐悌先生,阁下必定知悉,同时唐先生的事业早已为市民所熟知。

    5. Being well acquainted with office works, I could make myself generally useful, should there be any opportunity of your requiring my services.
    本人对公司一般业务非常熟悉。如有机会为贵公司服务,本人相信,对一般事务必能胜任愉快。

    6. I have received an English education, and have a slight knowledge of Spanish. I took a Spanish course in college.
    本人接受英文教育,同时略通西班牙文。大学时,我选修了一门西班牙文。

    7. I have been at the City Commerical College, where I have acquired a knowledge of English, mathematics and elementary business practice.
    本人曾在城市商专学英文、数学以及初级商业实务。

    8. I have just left school, but have a good knowledge of English.
    本人虽刚离开校门,但对英文颇有基础。

    9. I can write shorthand at the rate of 120 words per minute, and typewriting at 55 words English.
    本人能速记,每分钟速度为120字,英文打字则每分钟55字。

    10. I have received a good education, and know English, Spanish and shorthand.
    我曾接受良好的教育,熟悉英语、西班牙语以及速记。 

    11. I have a fair knowledge of shorthand, and can write ninety words per minute.
    本人熟悉速记,每分钟速度90字。

    12. At school I won a schoarship and the first prize in speech contest.
    求学中,我曾获得奖学金及演讲比赛冠军。

    13. I am a graduate of Hong Kong University, and have in addition the M. A. degree from UCLA.
    本人毕业于香港大学,并在加州大学获得文学硕士学位。

    14. I am just over twenty-four years ofage and have left school about two months ago, during which time I have been striving to make myself proficient in shorthand, and typewriting, and have attained a speed of ninety and sixty words a minute respectively.
    本人刚满24岁,两个月前离开校门,求学期间努力于速记与打字,现在速记及打字各为每分钟90字与60字。

    15. Since leaving school, I have attended the Typewriting and Shorthand classes, and hve now attained a speed of fifty and ninety words respectvely.
    离开学校后,我参加速记与打字班,而今已达到打字50字,速记90字的速度。

    16. I am at present a trainee in the Liner Shipping Company.
    我现在大丸船运公司服务,任见习员。

    17. I am a graduate of Yu Da Commercial School, and hve recently completed the business course at the T. Unviersity of Commerce.
    本人毕业于玉达商校,日前即修完T大商业科。

    18. My education is as follows: A full, three year commercial course in the U-D High School. From this school I graducated with honour in June, 1975.
    我的学历如下:育达高中毕业,修完三年课程,商科,1975年6月从这个学校的商科毕业,成绩优等。

    19. I have a good knowledge of bookkeeping by double-entry.
    本人对联单记帐十分熟练。

    20. For all the time I was in their employ, I had the sole charge of their correspondence.
    在该公司服务时,本人负责全部对外通信。

    5. 随函附寄物(附件) About Enclosure
    1. You will find enclosed an outline of my education and business training and copies of two letters of recommendation.
    有关本人的学历,工作经验等项的概要,谨同函呈上两件推荐函,请察核。

    2. Enclosed please find a resume and a photo.
    随函寄上简历表及相片各一份。

    3. I attach schedule of my qualification and experience.
    随信附上我的履历表。

    4. I am enclosing my curriculum vitae together with my photograph.
    随函附上履历表及近照。

    5. A copy of my transcript is enclosed.
    附寄成绩单一份。

    6. Enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from my former teacher of English.
    随函附上我英文老师的推荐函。

    7. You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that.
    你可以从附上的资料表上看出……

    8. I enclose a resume and one of my publications.
    随函寄上简历表及作品。

    6. 关于薪金待遇 About Salary
    1. The salary I should require would be HK$6,500 per month as a start.
    待遇方面,本人希望月薪六千五百元起薪。

    2. I should require a salary of 4,500 a month to begin with.
    本人希望,月薪由四千五百元起薪。

    3. The salary I should require would be 60,000 a year, plus 1% commission on all sales.
    关于薪金,要求年薪六万元,同时希望获得售价1%的分红。

    4. The salary at which I should desire to commence is 10,000 dollars.
    本人希望起薪10,000元。

    5. The salary required is 12,000 per month, living in the house.
    希望待遇月薪一万二千元,另供应宿舍。

    6. I should require a commencing salary of 9,600 dollars a month.
    本人希望,月薪九千六百元起薪。

    7. I am quite willing to start with a small salary.
    起薪多少,本人并不计较。

    8. As regards salary, I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.
    关于薪金,请考验本人的能力再作定夺。

    9. However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.
    不过,如其他条件具备,待遇问题,自会解决。

    10. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
    开始试用,本人愿以低微的薪金工作数月。

    7. 说明离职原因 Reasons for leaving
    1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
    本人离职的理由:希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。

    2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
    本人去职原因,是希望在广告业方面发展。

    3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
    我为照顾住在远地的年老母亲,而申请辞职。

    4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
    本人离职的理由是这样:本人深知无升迁的机会。

    5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.
    本人希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。

    6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
    由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任,而离开现职。

    7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
    由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合,两星期前去职。

    8. I left the position with the sesire of improving my position.
    我为了找更高之职位,而请求去职。

    9. I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business.
    由于所服务的公司解散,只好去职。

    10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
    毕业后因找到工作辞去兼职。

    11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.
    本人所准备离开目前的工作岗位,唯一理由是为谋求更高的职位。

    12. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers ave been forced to lequidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
    很不幸地,本人不得不离职,因这一次世界性的经济不景气,使我的雇主不得不结束业务。

    8. 结尾:请求面谈及客套语 Ending: Request for Interview
    1. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.
    如获面试,则感幸甚,如需保证人,本人也可提出。

    2. I solicit the favor of an interview, and assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give you satisfaction.
    恳请惠予面试之荣。如蒙录用,本人必竭尽所能,为贵公司服务,以符厚望。

    3. If you desire and interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
    如贵公司有意面试,本人一定遵照所指定的时日、前往拜访。

    4. Should you think favorably of my application, kindly grant me an interview.
    如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请准予面试。

    5. Should you think favorably of my application, I would like to have an interview.
    如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请惠予面试之机会。

    6. I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application favorably.
    恳请惠予考虑本人之申请为盼。

    7. I trust that you will give this application your favorable consideration.
    本人相信,贵公司会将本人的申请给予考虑。
    8. Should you give me a trial, I will do my utmost to afford you every satisfaction.
    如有试用的机会,本人必尽力而为,以满足贵公司的要求。

    9. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me.
    对此申请,贵公司如惠予考虑,本人将尽最大的忠诚与努力。

    10. I assure you that if my application be successful, I will do my very best to please you.
    假如应征成功,而能在贵公司服务,本人保证将尽所能为贵服务。

    11. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction.
    假如应征获得青睐而进入贵公司服务,本人必以排除万难之决心,为贵公司工作,以符厚望。

    12. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
    如蒙不弃,惠予录用,本人将尽力服务,使诸事满意。


       收藏   分享  
    顶(0)
      




    ----------------------------------------------
    初从文,三年不中;后习武,校场发一矢,中鼓吏,逐之出;遂学医,有所成。自撰一良方,服之,卒~ 
    http://hjx221.blogger.org.cn/

    点击查看用户来源及管理<br>发贴IP:*.*.*.* 2009/9/13 9:06:00
     
     GoogleAdSense
      
      
      等级:大一新生
      文章:1
      积分:50
      门派:无门无派
      院校:未填写
      注册:2007-01-01
    给Google AdSense发送一个短消息 把Google AdSense加入好友 查看Google AdSense的个人资料 搜索Google AdSense在『 计算机英语 』的所有贴子 访问Google AdSense的主页 引用回复这个贴子 回复这个贴子 查看Google AdSense的博客广告
    2024/11/21 20:50:50

    本主题贴数1,分页: [1]

    管理选项修改tag | 锁定 | 解锁 | 提升 | 删除 | 移动 | 固顶 | 总固顶 | 奖励 | 惩罚 | 发布公告
    W3C Contributing Supporter! W 3 C h i n a ( since 2003 ) 旗 下 站 点
    苏ICP备05006046号《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》《计算机信息网络国际联网安全保护管理办法》
    93.750ms